That aside, I never run Iron Will. I prefer to rely more on looping then stealth, doubly so when I'm instadownable.
Calm Spirit isn't great, but not disturbing crows and not screaming can be very helpful at times.
Iron Will is actually one of the best perks for looping. Its so strong when you can break LOS at jungle gyms for example. One of the most powerful tools for killers are his/her ears. Gone!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jake main here.
Saboteur is just meh, calm Spirit is super situational, but iron will is a great perk to take.
I'm not surprised one bit by the results so far.
There is only one correct answer.
There is only one way to live
Iron Will, bäzt perk in da game
Ahhh a man of culture I see
Poor Saboteur. It used to be so strong. :,(
That aside, I never run Iron Will. I prefer to rely more on looping then stealth, doubly so when I'm instadownable.
Calm Spirit isn't great, but not disturbing crows and not screaming can be very helpful at times.
This is true.
I can pretty efficiently tell when a Crow is just a background noise or when it's one disturbed by a Survivor.
If one wants to just not care about Crows but also not alert me, this Perk is great for that.
Iron Will on Meg changes everything.
iron will isnt just a perk, its a way of life
Iron Will is actually one of the best perks for looping. Its so strong when you can break LOS at jungle gyms for example. One of the most powerful tools for killers are his/her ears. Gone!
It's the most game-changing Perk of the three.