Tinkerer Bug Bannable?

Idk what triggers it but in some matches i've found killers that had no Terror Radius for the entire match and i know it has something to do with Tinkerer, so, for those that are abusing it, i wonder if they can get banned.

Comments

  • this is a known bug devs are working to fix that was unintentional.

  • I had tinkerer tier 2 on my clown before knowing about the bug and it was a part of my clown build. I think it's perfectly fine to experiment with bugs just as long as you do it in a manner which doesn't make you a killjoy. I've played clown games with tinkerer knowing about the bug but I tease the survivors rather than kill them really easily. I must have scared so many people silly. If you use tinkerer you should play nice not dirty.
  • This content has been removed.
  • It just happens when you have tinkerer tier 2.
    The Killer has no control over it other than just not using tinkerer tier 2.
  • Bugs are usually not bannable.
    Over-exploiting them tho, is, usually.
    Sharing them is even worse, and very bannable.

  • @RemoveSWF said:
    Devs should ban themselves. They're the reason all these bugs exist and take forever to patch.

    k

  • RemoveSWF said:

    Devs should ban themselves. They're the reason all these bugs exist and take forever to patch.



    you have no clue what it takes to make one of these games on multiple platforms, so how can you comment credibly on what the experience should look like?  please...be seated.