Last game i was wondering why a survivor died at end, while i was hooking one. Then I watched his stream and he was sitting on the hatch, till the entity catched him. That i couldn't know without the stream.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do yourself a favor and dont put ttv in your steamname.
Due to some 2017 streamers you can get a eboni mori with ur addons in your match.
But how do you know who was streaming without the twitch/ttv in their name? It's sometimes funny to see what happened on the other side.
I dont really care what they stream tbh.
Last game i was wondering why a survivor died at end, while i was hooking one. Then I watched his stream and he was sitting on the hatch, till the entity catched him. That i couldn't know without the stream.
On Xbox I can see, because on their profile the "Watch Broadcast" will become available.
Ok, that we don't have on pc, i think.