"Toxic" survivors who can handle a nice endgame chat
I dont get too many of these, with most teams being very salty win or lose and throwing all sorts of insults at me... I like to share THOSE ones sometimes while censoring out the names, but I figured I should also share some good ones too.
Figured I had pretty much lost when I saw the offerings screen, but decided to make em WORK for their escape. Not gonna lie...felt good knowing one of the ones I got was the prick who brought the strode key, lol. Anyways, take a page from these guys and if the killer did well and made ya sweat abit...be nice about it. Same goes both ways of course with mentioning good play from the survivors.


Comments
Welp the ones that usually complain are the ones that loses, seeing 2 of them escape i don't see what you're trying to get across, off course they'll be in a good mood for escaping, post makes sense only if the survivors lost and send their ggs
Killed off half of their SWFs team, and they didnt feel the need to call me a camping tunneling killer who has no skillz with a big GGEZ Baby killer to boot... Ill take a "u played well".
You only kill one of them, toasty is not swf with them based on perks and offerings and like i said prior 2/3 escaped thus they are not being toxic, i assure you if you kill all 3 it's a different story
Good job on making sure SexyTwinkBoy stayed with you. I would have too.
You did really well, considering what you went up against.
Id say it was pretty even really... They mightve sent me to haddonfield with 3 crazy toolboxes, but... With this face, im pretty much invisible.
Now that's what I call a "BBQ and Chill".