Imagine dodging shroud
Imagine dodging shroud on almost perkless wraith kek
its my self-sandbag wraith (i dont have brown add ons anymore) i guess its too scary for some survs kek
thats my build to stay in green rank without going afk after hooking everybody twice
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Shrouds shouldn't be a hidden offering
@PistolTimb its shroud of Jebaited xD
Shrouds DEFINITELY should be hidden. If I see you use a shroud to put yourself as far from me as possible...I know your position, lol.
Feel like alot of times, they might actually be legit DCes and no one is trying to dodge anything. The amount of DCes ive seen from people loading in with completely normal offerings is astounding.
@LordGlint maybe but loading didnt last long (as in most cases when someone got dbd crash) it was like 5-10 sec after my offering was showed
Vigo's Shroud is quite possibly the most worthless offering survivors have anyways. Every time I use it trying to be immersed I feel it's a wasted offering.
Scenario 1: "Oh look, it's a Hillbilly, yay my offering was pointless..."
Scenario 2: "Oh look, it's a Demogorgon, wasted again..."
Scenario 3: "Oh wowie, Wraith. Vigo you're such a troll."
Scenario 4: "Oh, a Spirit...is there ANY killer who this works against?"
Scenario 5: "Oh, I spawned next to the killer's Ruin...hmmm...."
I'm actually tired of thinking up how many possible scenarios Vigo's Shroud screws you over. Had one game, I used it, and the killer was a Leatherface, still managed to get to me almost instantly after using it, on Crotus Prenn. Heard his TR like 2 or 3 seconds after I spawned in.
Possibly killer shrouds shouldn't be hidden, though. Survivors know as soon as they load in whether they've started the trial separately or not, so it's not like it's a huge secret.
And even if in theory it might help to disguise whether the killer has a mori or not, everyone always assumes that hidden offerings are moris anyway, so in practice all it does is encourage people like those in the OP to dodge shroud offerings.
I just remember a game I had as Bubba where I saw 2 survivor secret offerings. Had a hunch it was to spawn together+far away from me. Was the shortest Bubba game ive ever had as these guys all spawned in the maps worst bottle neck. Game lasted MAYBE 2 minutes. That was off a hunch due to me knowing each possible shroud's effect. If someone is strait up TOLD where the survivors would spawn...
How does Demogorgon really have an effect in this situation?
I agree with you. That's why I specifically said that killer shrouds shouldn't be hidden.
Some use Shred to travel from point A to point B, and most of the time you're gonna place portals far apart.
I actually tried to use this combo with Prove Thyself with a friend once. It didn't use the Vigo's.
With the cooldown period of shred, its not anymore effective at map travel than walking. Thats why they increased that cooldown abit after Demo's PTB release.
One time a survivor used a shroud and I used a shroud, the Entity rejected our offerings because they conflicted with each other. ๐
Apparently, a survivor didn't see our offerings getting rejected and (s)he ended up DCing.
Thought this would be worthy of a share! Some people just hate mori so much that they will immediately DC the moment they see a hidden offering, even through it could be a shroud.
They're still gonna place a portal near a gen they spawned at then go directly to the gen on the other side of the map to place a portal there most likely.
Either way, Vigo's Shroud is worthless even with just killers walking from point A to point B.
Demogorgon is likely to be placing portals at key locations, similar to how Trapper or Hag has setup times. Vigos would place you in generally the safest spot you could go to. You could make the argument that ANY location is worthless if the killer beelines straight at you, but the killer doesnt really have anymore reason to completely cross the map than to checkout other possible spawn locations.
As I said, I've spawned and heard a killer's TR 2 or 3 seconds after. Vigo's is useless.
Im not saying thats not possible. A killer with a 32m TR spawning in the middle of "The Game" which has 64X64 dimensions is going to have their heartbeat heard by everyone on the map right away. Im just saying on average...Thats less likely to occur on any given map if youre spawning across the map. Also, being in TR doesnt even mean much alot of times considering how large the TR can be.
I didn't know that was even possible for the Entity to reject offerings. I guess I assumed they'd just cancel each other out. What does that look like ingame?
Typically anytime offerings either conflict or stack, they shake on the offering screen. If one person uses a shroud of binding and another a shroud of separation for example, whichever one doesnt get used up returns to the players inventory.
It was Crotus Prenn.
What killer?
Leatherface, lol.
Thats impressive seeing how the offering would place you roughly 90 meters away from him. Those 2 maps are both pretty large lengthwise.
As I said, Vigo's Shroud is useless, lol.
Either the shroud literally did nothing or you faced a speed hacker, lol. Normally would take a leatherface a little over 10 seconds to reach you if he went straight at ya, but hackers gotta ruin it for all of us.
Can you even hack on PS4?
I dont have one, so no I cant.
Actually, when a offering conflicts, they will shake, don't burn up, then get thrown out of the screen. It's pretty cool because it's a rare event. ๐ค๐
I meant anyone in general. Cuz it was on PS4. I have seen some extremely fast Hags as well, but I assumed it wasn't possible to do hacks like that on PS4.
Yeah, people have been known to hack consoles.
Oh yeah! I do remember that being a thing, actually. I just haven't seen it happen in such a long time that I forgot all about it.
@Fibijean and shroud is "working" great 1 time when killer used that i spawned in shack with other surv so you cant judge if killer is using shroud at much
You can but it takes a lot of mechanical, and technological skill. A Doctor accused me of speed hacking a while back because he hit me while I was using my SB which made me go FAR. But who knows, maybe I did hack. ๐
Not really Iโve put one on and spawned right next to the killer lol, offerings are broken Iโve put a map on for Lerys, sent us to a farm map completely different place and no1 else used a map offering *