DBD mobile delayed?

Not surprised that it’s not released on the date it’s promised, that’d be asking too much, wouldn’t it.

Comments

  • What do you mean ? It's out in some countries

  • Yeah wasn’t the official release supposed to be shortly after switch version? It looks super ugly anyway, we’re not missing out.

  • @doitagain_ said:

    Yeah wasn’t the official release supposed to be shortly after switch version? It looks super ugly anyway, we’re not missing out.

    I thought it was supposed to be around the time of Chapter 14. I wonder what they’re going to do for the people that signed up for the beta in countries that haven’t gotten access yet. Are we just going to be completely forgotten once the full game launches?

  • @Nibla02 said:

    What do you mean ? It's out in some countries

    Not in the US, a major country.

    @SnakeSound222 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/880702#Comment_880702

    I thought it was supposed to be around the time of Chapter 14. I wonder what they’re going to do for the people that signed up for the beta in countries that haven’t gotten access yet. Are we just going to be completely forgotten once the full game launches?

    They said "by the end of November", rolling into December with nothing but disappointment., I think the people who signed up for beta in the US will just be forgotten as you said.