Not playing until tome changes
I’m not doing this out of spite. honestly they’re too long at the moment, I just finished Star Wars Jedi fallen order in less than a day, and I’ve played the game for over 3 years at this point. The only thing that’s keeping me playing as of now is the archives/rift so hopefully we can see these come out today or tomorrow. Thanks for the changes you’ve made to the challenges devs. It’s nice as a casual player to have these little bit simpler challenges.
what does the community think about the changes? I read all the backlash with the original requirements for the challenges, what about now? No thanks to the devs? Or apologies from the people who said the devs never listen
Comments
Apologies?
They MUST listen to the community otherwise the game dies.
And if devs ignore feedback 30 times but listen once in a while...NO thats not what I call "listening to the community"
Ok?
Thanks for letting us know?
Also: Congrats(?) on completing a game in less than a day. Do you want games to be short or something?
If you want to oversimplify things, then sure why not?