Rankless Game Mode

I think there are more Threads like that but when I search for them I cant find anyone so I post a new one:

The Devs should add a Rankless Game Mode for quicker Matches and non-aggresive Players. I'm currently at Rank 2 on Nintendo Switch and it takes about 20 mins to find a Match as Survivor. When I found one then you only play against the same 3 Players. And thats not funny anymore.

Like Rank 1 on different Platforms you get pure scum of killers in the High Ranks. Especially with Tunneling, Camping Play Style. I dont know why High Rank Killers do this bad player behaviour in High Ranks but Playing at Rank 10 or lower is much better.

To reduce the Queue Times on all platforms they should add a Rankless Game Mode. I think nobody cares about ranks and its easy to reach the High Ranks. People who want play that "competetive" can do it, but players who want find a Match real quick choose this mode.

Comments

  • Do you realize that splitting the playerbase to separate gamemodes would make the wait time much much longer?

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    Do you realize that splitting the playerbase to separate gamemodes would make the wait time much much longer?

    Then they should remove the Ranks in generell. I mean they are useless except for the matchmaking. You dont get rewards for reaching Rank X before reset.

    When they remove it you get many bad players, I know. But tbh: Sometimes you get bad players in your ranks as well so it don't make any difference. And bad Matches are Part of the game. You cant be lucky all time.

  • @AnimeChannelDE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/880111#Comment_880111

    Then they should remove the Ranks in generell. I mean they are useless except for the matchmaking. You dont get rewards for reaching Rank X before reset.

    When they remove it you get many bad players, I know. But tbh: Sometimes you get bad players in your ranks as well so it don't make any difference. And bad Matches are Part of the game. You cant be lucky all time.

    it actually makes a difference. A vague but noticeable difference.

    Red Rank Survivors/Killers are far more skilled than White Rank Survivors/Killers.

  • If it is possible to add an Unranked mode without causing too much damage to queue wait times, I am all for it.

    If not, I'd rather keep ranks than get rid of them to preserve some semblance of proper matchmaking.