Will we ever get an unmasked DLC?

I would really like to see Nurse, Huntress, Trapper, and Pig (if they allow it) get cosmetics that show them without their masks on. I already know what some of them look like, but it would be cool if we could see them in game as well.

Comments

  • I doubt it would happen for The Pig, Myers or Leatherface.

    But I'd pay cash money to see the others unmasked in a skin, even if it was just headpeices like the Headcase DLC was.

  • @Vortexas said:
    I doubt it would happen for The Pig, Myers or Leatherface.

    But I'd pay cash money to see the others unmasked in a skin, even if it was just headpeices like the Headcase DLC was.

    True, but underneath the pig mask you can actually see Amanda's face so it might happen for her.

  • I think the reason they don't is they probably use the same generic face to save time.

    Not calling them out being cheap, its a good way to save time. I wouldn't be surprised though if nurse and Huntress's faces looked alike though just different colors.

  • @Vortexas said:
    I think the reason they don't is they probably use the same generic face to save time.

    Not calling them out being cheap, its a good way to save time. I wouldn't be surprised though if nurse and Huntress's faces looked alike though just different colors.

    The Trapper and Huntress have very different faces. Both have been unmasked in the past.

    The Nurse has been confirmed to not have anything modelled under her pillowcase.