We heard you loud and clear?

Shouldn't the difficulty of the archive challenges be adjusted two days ago?

I mean i still got 25 survivors to unhook so...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The Devs then stated on Twitter:


    "We need further feedback to actually make this change"


    Community: "Ain't us complaining to @Peanits enough? Like seriously..

    I bet he has 99+ notifications about litterally all the issue we have with these hard as heck archive challenges that litterally we have only 38 days to complete but I barely completed Tome II because guess what..? Difficulty. And guess what tier everyone is on? Only 35."


    I for one is extremely annoyed at the devs. The challenges are extremely too hard. It is litterally ONLY luck based at this point. It ain't a challenge. A challenge is something you think you can accomplish. One look at the unhook twice during endgame collapse and I'm like welp I'm screwed. Guess I bought this rift for 35 tiers of worthless cosmetics (Charms. Like seriously get rid of em. If they dont make the rift any easier or give me more bloodpoints then throw em in the garbage.)


    At this point they are looking for an excuse to give everyone a Rift Tome III legacy skin at this point for hells sake lol.


    🤣

  • It's weekend, they don't work on sat & sun do they?

  • Yeah they need to test more on the nUmbErs XD

  • @BHVR_XuS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879339#Comment_879339

    Not to mention that these great challenges turned the game into a complete dumpsterfire once again. BHVR didn't learn. They will never learn.

    I'm absolutely done with this hot piece of garbage at this point. Whole team can go choke on a .45 for all I care.

    As someone who hopes to support the devs, BHVR, and the game for as long as it can last...

    ...you're right. Some challenges have dramatically altered how the game is played. Again, it is probably really difficult to come up with unique challenges for this game, but for now basement camping (as one example) is all too common.

  • @Azgard12 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879346#Comment_879346

    As someone who hopes to support the devs, BHVR, and the game for as long as it can last...

    ...you're right. Some challenges have dramatically altered how the game is played. Again, it is probably really difficult to come up with unique challenges for this game, but for now basement camping (as one example) is all too common.

    That challenge is the only reason for anyone to ever even LOOK at monsterous shrine. First time I did the challenge...I was so happy until I realized I forgot the perk, lol

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879366#Comment_879366

    That challenge is the only reason for anyone to ever even LOOK at monsterous shrine. First time I did the challenge...I was so happy until I realized I forgot the perk, lol

    Lol, I did the exact same thing! I managed to get the challenge in the following game just by hooking the same person in the basement twice, for some reason 🤨