Challenges
Two unhooks in end game I’m stuck on this on Xbox I’m disappointed really because the promise to change the challenges up don’t make a promise then go back on it I would’ve just been fine if y’all haven’t promised only not to do as promised make people look forward to something then go back on it good job 👍🏻 makes y’all look so reliable
Comments
Also shall I note I can’t even do the killer challenges ques are so long
What do you play on? They are always super quick on ps4
Xbox
I’m also on xbox and barely have to queue as killer; usually 2 min max? The last time I readied up it pretty much was an instant too?
Hey there! The changes will go through next week. I'd imagine Monday, but can't be sure. I'd sit it out until then, to be honest! There are a few challenges I'm waiting on to change as well!
Thank you yeah Iv pretty much got the challenge up if I get it I get it in the mean time of not ahh well