Does anyone else think the guy who reads Archives, does it wayyy too quick.

As the title says, I really love the stories, but I've had to mute the dude who reads them, he really ruins the whole atmosphere of the reading, it should be more paced and not like all blurted out as quickly as possible, try looking up creepy pastas to get an idea.


ItsHonestlyLikeTryingToReadSomethingLikeThis.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • No I disagree. I think it works well. Too slow would just be annoying

  • @I_Face_Camp said:

    No I disagree. I think it works well. Too slow would just be annoying

    F, like I'm not on about slowing down words, there are times he just skips the naturual pause you'd have for a full stop or a comma, making it sound really awful.

  • Yes! It makes it emotionless. I hope he slows down just a little bit for the next ones.

  • Yeah he's so goddamn fast, especially on the Alchemist lore.

    It's like he's completely ignoring all punctuation.

    I'm here to listen to the lore and get engrossed in it, and that just doesn't happen when the person reading it sounds like they have a gun to their head and has been told "read this in one breath or you die."

  • Yes. He barely acknowledges whatever these ... are called and everytime I open the Lore section I get hit with the "Hemovesthroughthedeathanddecayofthevoid".

  • I prefer not to listen to it and put it on pause, it irritates me that he reads very fast.😡

  • Yes, which is why I don't even listen to it anymore. They need to get someone like Tom Hiddleston to do it.

  • Honestly, the lore in this game is pretty trash so I don't pay attention to that stuff anyway.

  • I think the vast majority feels the same way. Guy needs to stop and breathe every once in a while.

  • Honestly though I agree he needs to slow down his pace you can take a second or two break at a full stop it's not going to destroy our immersion.

    I just wish it wouldn't automatically select the story the second you go to the section as @Spooky13 said being greeted with

    "Hemovesthroughthedeathanddecayofthevoid"

    Every single time I go to that section is getting annoying. Hell and he always manages to get out of that exact line because I'm nowhere near fast enough to hit pause before he says it

  • You guys are lucky to hear it at all. Mine doesn't work. Never has. I press play and nothing happens even after a long while of waiting. I don't even know how this could b fixed.

    I would like to hear his voice just to have an opinion on the speed.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Yes. He barely acknowledges whatever these ... are called and everytime I open the Lore section I get hit with the "Hemovesthroughthedeathanddecayofthevoid".

    XD

  • He needs to “feeeel” the story he’s reading. He needs to convey the emotion behind it. He needs to, at the very least, take a breath.

  • @lynelmane said:

    You guys are lucky to hear it at all. Mine doesn't work. Never has. I press play and nothing happens even after a long while of waiting. I don't even know how this could b fixed.

    I would like to hear his voice just to have an opinion on the speed.

    I’m sure there’s a video up somewhere by now.

  • @yobuddd said:

    He needs to “feeeel” the story he’s reading. He needs to convey the emotion behind it. He needs to, at the very least, take a breath.

    The only time I feel he has remotely done this is in "The Entity" logs. You can hear a bit more feel and inflection in his voice.

  • It's fine when the guy is reading it. He just needs to take a breather. I was actually hoping for the survivors and killers to tell their own stories in their pov. I still like it, but i would love it more if the person that the story is about reads it.