can someone give a full actual run down on flashlight add ons That aren't batterys or low filament?
I've never really understood the add ons like odd bulb all that I know is that it deletes your flashlight
I've never really understood the add ons like odd bulb all that I know is that it deletes your flashlight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like what's the percentages of increased blindness duration
Go look at a video Ussylis posted (I believe it was him), it shows everything you need to know about flashlights.
Youtube does wonders
sweet
The only useful stats are battery relating or stun duration. They need a reeork badly, but the devs got other priorities atm.