Still can't play as killers?
I've been waiting for a couple months for this too get fixed for me, whenever I choose killer I wait about half an hour and nothing happened I wait another couple hours and nobody joins the lobby still, I bought this game for a while and still haven't had the chance too be killer cause of this bug, Devs please put this as your number 1 priority,
Comments
I hope they adress this issue soon too. It's been some months, many of us have problems to fill a lobby as a killer. It's definitely a bug or something, because as a survivor i get a lobby really fast.
I get a lobby in about 3 seconds at most as survivor, so yeah I hope they fix the whole killer que issue.
No, sadly it doesn't work like that. As a killer i have to wait 10 min up to 60 min sometimes. Getting a lobby filled as a survivor was always fast. And for some reason after a few updates this year the lobby as a killer have some issues, not for all, but there are many like me that have this problem.
It's an unfortunate bug. I get near-instant lobbies as Killer, as do many others. Just wait until the devs patch this.
Have the devs acknowledged that there is something wrong, or are they continuing to ignore transparency with their community?
As far as I know they are ignoring everything, cause it has been months.
They have acknowledged it, as far as I know, but don't try to pretend their behavior is not well above other developers, who'd laugh at your demand for "transparency".
Im gonna be honest too everyone here and just say the community of this game understands the game more than the devs do, we are trying too put stuff out here but what has actually happened? when have the devs listened too the community and fixed a problem? instead they just add new dlc's and break the game even more every update, I really love this game, and its gonna die at this rate, and it would be really sad too see that happen sooner than later.
They listened to Survivor mains for 2 years and it almost ended up killing the game. Now the game is being balanced, and the player count is quite clear - people like the changes. Stop pretending that putting Survivors in their place is going to kill the game; evidence says otherwise.
When did I say anything about putting survivors in there place? I never said anything about that your putting words in my mouth that I haven't even noted once in that paragraph, im saying that they are adding dlc's instead of focusing on the main issues , I stated that they add new dlc's "And" break the game even more every update, so read again before you assume please.