Being able to hold more than 1m points.
I mean when i try to prestigie 1 killer kfoe example) i play With that one Till i get 1m perfect but Guess What i still have a Lot more addons and offerings (cakes and PS) to waste so why can't i use them all and have more points to prestigie? I shouldn't be forced to waste them in other characters if u don't want to because i don't use it or whatever reason. And With 1m points You do nothing but 30 to 35 levels maybe 40 if u go for the cheap stuff ( something You don't want to With high tier prestigie) Is stupid. Lot of time and progress and offerings could be wasted. Imo could be a límite but should be like 5m or something similar wich allows to do a full prestigie 3 from 0 for example cause You need around 1.5m or a bit more to do 50 levels. That would help a a Lot.
Comments
Your best bet is to use the killer your going to prestige. Gain BP off the offerings and use addons the prestige when you hit a million and level them up and repeat.
It also let's you try new builds that might otherwise avoid.
I do agree about the 1 million BP caps being outdated. I wish it was removed so people can just save up if they have no other reason.