Splinters for Ghostface and Demogorgon
Are we gonna get splinters for Ghostface and Demogorgon just like we got them for pig, leatherface , Freddy and Myers?
Are we gonna get splinters for Ghostface and Demogorgon just like we got them for pig, leatherface , Freddy and Myers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I keep forgetting those are a thing.
I hope not. Since they never even bother removing them from bloodweb after you purchase a killer.
Probably not. Maybe they should get them back do people can try a killer and see if they like it. I have hundreds of pigs and Freddy (i have Freddy anyway but still)
Splinters are so annoying in the bloodweb