Unpopular opinion- I'm glad the rift isnt geared for the majority

I feel like if they made it so easy that literally anyone could finish it, then what's the point. It's nice to have cosmetics that not everybody has due to the work you put in. There are many other games with battle passes with challanges and they for the most part are no geared for casuals who play a few times a week. It's good to feel rewarded in the end by being able to get cosmetics that not everybody has, because otherwise it feels useless tbh. Ex: if everybody has the tier 70 charm then it's not as special

Comments

  • unlocking lore should be a easy thing

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    unlocking lore should be a easy thing

    ↑This.

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    People complain so much about The Rift but every streamer I've seen is already at Level 70 haha so it's doable. I agree. If you want some of those high tier cosmetics, it shouldn't be donkey brain easy to unlock it. That's also why the Rift has a time limit and will close those cosmetics forever

    90% of them probably bought to tier 70

  • Yeah it's not like people paid for it :)

    I mean I'm all for challenges, but you can't put a challenge like "Kick 40 gens/pallets" which isn't challenging, then put "Unhook safely 2 survivors during EGC" and think that makes any sense.

    Challenges are great, and most of the challenges weren't all that difficult. But some of them, and a lot from the T4 rift? Yeah, they're absolutely ridiculous for numerous reasons. Sorry if you can't understand that and think that only bad players are complaining, when they're not the only ones.

    And just so you're aware, this "battle pass" is 100% not worth the majority of the lackluster rewards you receive for the grind it asks of you, especially if you don't play a lot. All I get from your post is that you want to be a special snowflake, which is ironic because guess what? Any scrub can buy every single tier and get your reward.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    unlocking lore should be a easy thing

    I think u should have to work for the lore too. The challanges arent hard enough to where it is impossible. Most of them can be passively done plus to be fair the lore will just be revealed to everyone by someone who completes everything

  • @TruffleTurtle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877593#Comment_877593

    I think u should have to work for the lore too. The challanges arent hard enough to where it is impossible. Most of them can be passively done plus to be fair the lore will just be revealed to everyone by someone who completes everything

    why should you work to literally unlock story?

  • @KuromiStarwind said:

    Yeah it's not like people paid for it :)

    I mean I'm all for challenges, but you can't put a challenge like "Kick 40 gens/pallets" which isn't challenging, then put "Unhook safely 2 survivors during EGC" and think that makes any sense.

    Challenges are great, and most of the challenges weren't all that difficult. But some of them, and a lot from the T4 rift? Yeah, they're absolutely ridiculous for numerous reasons. Sorry if you can't understand that and think that only bad players are complaining, when they're not the only ones.

    And just so you're aware, this "battle pass" is 100% not worth the majority of the lackluster rewards you receive for the grind it asks of you, especially if you don't play a lot. All I get from your post is that you want to be a special snowflake, which is ironic because guess what? Any scrub can buy every single tier and get your reward.

    Never said I wanted to be special or it was noobs. This was directed to people who dont play alot but still expect to get to tier 70

  • It's not all that hard of work. Most of the challenges are easy they just take a while to be done. There are some harder ones but that about it. U should have to work to get things in video games. It's not like they will be given. Not saying it should be borderline impossible but it should be challanging

  • @KuromiStarwind said:

    Yeah it's not like people paid for it :)

    I mean I'm all for challenges, but you can't put a challenge like "Kick 40 gens/pallets" which isn't challenging, then put "Unhook safely 2 survivors during EGC" and think that makes any sense.

    Challenges are great, and most of the challenges weren't all that difficult. But some of them, and a lot from the T4 rift? Yeah, they're absolutely ridiculous for numerous reasons. Sorry if you can't understand that and think that only bad players are complaining, when they're not the only ones.

    And just so you're aware, this "battle pass" is 100% not worth the majority of the lackluster rewards you receive for the grind it asks of you, especially if you don't play a lot. All I get from your post is that you want to be a special snowflake, which is ironic because guess what? Any scrub can buy every single tier and get your reward.

    Also again, it's all optional. If you knew you would not have the time to complete it then you shouldnt have bought ut