This is pathetic.

20191130125747_1.jpg

Devs, are you alright? It's a challenge for Insidious basement camping Leatherface/

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Well, on the bright side, it would only take one match... right? =/

  • I simply got this by slugging every person

  • teaser of a monstrous shrine buff perhaps

    8500F56E-293A-4B2E-B6E1-1409FD212771.png


  • Some killers play like that anyway.

    99% of people I've seen going for this have been running Agi/Iron Grasp + Monsterous.

    Edit: Spelling

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    teaser of a monstrous shrine buff perhaps

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/812/331J66OJMDR1.png

    Shame that'd be when this archive challenge becomes an old one.

    Since Mid Chapter will have a whole new tome and we already know there isn't one in ch 14 :(

    It would be cool if future rifts tie into updates like that. Remember when everyone thought oni would be The Alchemist?

  • This challenge is actually bugged. You only need to hook 1 survivor in the basement with mostrous shrine

  • Majority of Hags that just camp hooked survivors will also benefit from this challenge. lol

  • I did this with trapper and barricaded the shack with traps.

  • Sigh, this is getting on my nerves so much it's not even funny. Literally EVERYONE is saying this. No, it is NOT an Insidious LF Challenge. I've hooked more than one in the basement (without this challenge) while playing legit in the past and I'm not even a good killer.

    Take a basement build with any killer and you'll probably get it. Agitation, Mad Grit (or something else like Infectious Fright), Iron Grasp, Monstrous Shrine. Do it with Hag, Trapper, maybe even Legion, whoever and you'll still probably get it. There's also another factor, Altruistic teammates. People have been farming lately... That's something you can take advantage of too.

    What is it with everyone admitting they're so bad they can't do it unless they camp...

  • I got this when three survivors were being toxic while i was playing Nurse. The four finished the last gen, i had NoEd. I was happy, they sent messages. I finished the challenge. :)

  • It was super easy with Trapper, Grasp/Agi. Like.... don't worry about it.

  • "we want to discourage camping as much as possible"

    And then they have this lmao

  • I believe this may be bugged. I had MS equipped and hooked one survivor in the basement and then the achievement popped after the match.