Alright. I'm tired of this.
I'm prolly gonna get banned off the forums for this, so I doubt anyone will even see this. But I'm really done with some of the practices here. My Two threads in Feedback talking about Legion reworks both ended up not bumping to the top of the list if someone posted in them. Kinda like no one is posting in there at all. I can't contact any of the mods or anything from here, and I doubt any of them would bother to answer me on Discord. You want to know why? Cause I made a version 3 of my thread, I had it bookmarked and everything. I moved over all the old posts that needed to be kept alive to be talked about... I even @'ed the mods to let them know the other threads where having issues. Guess what? It got deleted. It's not in my bookmarks, and it's not in the list anywhere. I tried posting in my version 2 thread to see if they removed the new one cause they fixed the last one.... nope. I really feel like this is a direct attempt to control what is talked about on the forums, or to remove certain voices from the discussion. No one will look at Ideas, even new ones, if they arent near the top of the list and can't be moved up. This just shows there is censoring going on here.
Comments
Awesome! No problem. I' mgoing to bed now! good night!!
Good night!
Awesome, glad you two were able to work something out, it makes me so happy! 😁
You know someone is passionate when the person is doing their best to make sure that their voice is heard. I’m all for it, nothing wrong with addressing an issue that the devs don’t see as one. (Legion need some help)
More power to you mate!
Devs: "We appreciate your ideas, but still, we prefer to nerf FF on-hit effect. Have a good day".
Thank you for getting me in contact with them.
Thank you. I'm prolly one of the loudest about getting Legion and the lower Tier Killers some help. Come by Feedback if you wanna look. I'm doing my best!
I really hope that's not the case *sad Legion sounds*