The Demogoron Perks: Changes
Prologue
His perks are kinda lackluster in most scenarios, and often don't pack a punch on survivors, especially experienced survivors. My goal is to make the perk better at what it does, not make it a meta perk. 🤗😁
Mindbreaker
Your distressing presence drains and weakens your prey.
Injured survivors who repair a generator suffer from the following:
- The Oblivious status effect.
- The Exhaustion status effect.
Once the injured survivor stops repairing the generator, these effects will persist for 6/8/10 seconds.
Cruel Limits
Your ties to the otherworldly manifest when your prey attempts to get away.
When a generator is completed, all vault locations are blocked by the Entity for 20/25/30 seconds.
When all generators are completed, all vault locations within 32 meters from the Exit Gates are blocked by the Entity for the remainder of the Trial.
Surge
Your eerie presence charges the air and interferes with technology.
Hooking a survivor will cause all generators within 32 meters to immediately regress by 5% and start regressing at 150%/175%/200% than the normal regressing speed.
Epilogue
Feedback is much appreciated! 🤗😁
Comments
Interesting approach. The one I feel they are way too unlikely to introduce is your idea for Surge. Regression is something they dont seem to want to touch.
These are pretty god damn mean lmao, maybe too much so. Cruel Limits feels like it would be too unfun for survivors, like someone pops a gen right as you're about to vault and kills you.
Mindbreaker could just be too good on Plague.
And I actually don't want Surge changed, I weirdly really like it for some reason. I like there being a perk that focuses more on basic killers, as top tier killers usually use every perk way better than M1 killers. Could potentially use a small numbers buff though.
i love the mind breaker change. It actually has some use.
I think ‘Cruel Limits’ needs to be changed back to ‘Cruel Confinement’ (: And are we talking all vaults? On the entire map? At first this seems a bit too strong. Not on all maps though. I do like it.
The surge Idea is interesting. I’d very much like to test that out in game.
Cool.
Overall I like these ideas.
I like your ideas, but I like more the current Surge tbh, if it was 15% instead of 8% I will be using it on every stealth killer i have. :)
I wouldn't mind if cruel limits just blocked the windows forever. When a gen pops, 2 or 3 maximum would be blocked, and survivors would still have pallets
I'd keep the basic attack requirement for Surge but otherwise sounds alright. Having the instant regression be lower but make it regress faster over time is a good change, the perk will make it risky doing generators solo as if the killer finds and downs you, you're gonna lose a lot of progress fast.
I think mindbreaker shouldn't have the oblivious status effect. The perk was obviously made for stealth killers to counter exhaustion perks (notably, Sprint Burst) but currently 3 seconds of exhaustion is not long enough. If the perk kept it's current condition of repairing generators under 50% and made the exhaustion last a little longer like 10 seconds or so, it would actually work well for what it was designed for.
Cruel Limits, well, the perk needs something and this is a good start but I doubt it'll be enough.