Iridescent emblem challenge bug

Hello there fellow killers and survivors, someone might have made a topic on that, but does that happen to you too, that even tho you get multiple iridescent emblems, challenge counts only 1 of them? And is it actually on purpose?

iridescent emblem bug.png


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This was supposed to get fixed in the tome update at 3 pm but they seem to be late for some unknown reason.

  • alright then, i hope they will do it around tomorrow, because i wouldn't like to play 15 games instead of for instance 4 if it goes like above. let's hope for the best

  • @Freddy_chan said:

    alright then, i hope they will do it around tomorrow, because i wouldn't like to play 15 games instead of for instance 4 if it goes like above. let's hope for the best

    I've even had games were my emblems didnt count. The only ones I know for sure count have been the objective ones. There have been times when it wasnt counting the altruistic ones.

  • @Freddy_chan said:

    alright then, i hope they will do it around tomorrow, because i wouldn't like to play 15 games instead of for instance 4 if it goes like above. let's hope for the best

    They delayed it till next week XD

  • Did they even test these tome challenges before releasing them because it honestly doesn’t seem like it

  • Same here, i am not doing this challenge until they fix it

  • I already completed that one but yeah, I noticed the bug.