poll poll poll poll poll poll poll poll poll
poll 7
Yes
Poll 4 is the best by miles, how do any others even have votes?
@ASpazNamedSteve said:Poll 4 is the best by miles, how do any others even have votes?
@ASpazNamedSteve said:
Want to make a poll about that?
The worst poll is a toxic poll
This poll 😘
I gotta check the data before I vote so I can follow the crowd. “Other polls” is winning right now, so that’s my vote!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
poll 7
Yes
Poll 4 is the best by miles, how do any others even have votes?
Want to make a poll about that?
The worst poll is a toxic poll
This poll 😘
I gotta check the data before I vote so I can follow the crowd. “Other polls” is winning right now, so that’s my vote!