I'm no mathematician, but does this not add up to anyone else?

Screenshot_20191129-113018_Xbox.jpg

Seriously though... is that one iridescent emblem or two? Am I missing something?

Comments

  • Please look at the discussions before posting what's already posted.

    Also, this is planned to be fixed today. ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @Boss said:

    Please look at the discussions before posting what's already posted.

    Also, this is planned to be fixed today. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    I'm glad it's planned to be fixed, but I do actually read discussions on here. Probably not like every single one that's posted, though, so it shouldn't be unheard of to overlook things.

  • You're not missing anything - there was a bug in that challenge such that it only counted one emblem per game, regardless of how many were earned. It is planned to be fixed soon (patch should go through in a bit over 3 hours, at 3pm ET) so just sit tight until then and maybe go for a different (non-bugged) challenge in the meantime ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @Fibijean said:

    You're not missing anything - there was a bug in that challenge such that it only counted one emblem per game, regardless of how many were earned. It is planned to be fixed soon (patch should go through in a bit over 3 hours, at 3pm ET) so just sit tight until then and maybe go for a different (non-bugged) challenge in the meantime ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Sadly I don't really have another one to go for at the moment, I have to get through this one first because of how I moved through the challenges up to this one. Oh well.

  • @alphaholic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/876294#Comment_876294

    Sadly I don't really have another one to go for at the moment, I have to get through this one first because of how I moved through the challenges up to this one. Oh well.

    That's unfortunate. If you don't mind doing it inefficiently, you can always keep going with this one anyway and earn a little bit of progress at a time.

  • I did the math and it checks out. 2 is indeed equal to 1.

    For real, though, we have a fix on the way. Check the link at the top of the page for the full changes.

  • I was surprised it was a bug, I just assumed it was per match and they didn't word it correctly it really doesn't surprise me with everything else that's grindy on this level.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/876298#Comment_876298

    That's unfortunate. If you don't mind doing it inefficiently, you can always keep going with this one anyway and earn a little bit of progress at a time.

    Probably what I'll do, honestly. The other challenges have been a grind anyway, so what's a little extra setback at this point? Lol

  • @akbays35 said:

    I was surprised it was a bug, I just assumed it was per match and they didn't word it correctly it really doesn't surprise me with everything else that's grindy on this level.

    Same. Verbiage is wonky at times.