Which challenges are changing?

Does anyone know? I'm just on the iridescent emblem one, but I'd hate to be half way through one and then it get changed.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • No one knows yet. The devs have promised more information later today, I believe.

  • @Mrwood204 said:

    Does anyone know? I'm just on the iridescent emblem one, but I'd hate to be half way through one and then it get changed.

    You get irridescent emblems through normal play anyway so a change really wouldn't make much of a difference except you might get it sooner.

    If anything they'll probably make it so many of them don't need to be completed in one trial. I doubt there will be complete reworks

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108215/which-challenges-are-changing

    You get irridescent emblems through normal play anyway so a change really wouldn't make much of a difference except you might get it sooner.

    If anything they'll probably make it so many of them don't need to be completed in one trial. I doubt there will be complete reworks

    Ya I wasnt too concerned about the current challenge I'm on. Just the later ones. But I guess they'll most likely be changed before I get there anyways.