Dream world slide show
Hey guys, I know frame drop isn't uncommon on DBD, but the dream world is just ridiculous! Does it happen to everybody? TY
Hey guys, I know frame drop isn't uncommon on DBD, but the dream world is just ridiculous! Does it happen to everybody? TY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't speak for everyone, but I've experienced it myself since the last update.
Personally haven't had a problem yet, thankfully.
Glad to know I'm not the only one and that you guys from BHVR are aware. Also, I love this game. Peace!
Hag, doc, freddy, frame drops are horrendous for certain killers atm...
I've also not had a problem and it has nothing to do with the fact I don't own Freddy...nope nothing at all.
Imagine not having a core i9 and 2 rtx 2080tis haha pleb
I get slowdown, GTX 1070, I7-8700k cpu, 16GB ram and the game is on an SSD
I don't have any performance issues, but the vignette in the dreamworld doesn't loop properly for me and has a jarring flash when it gets to the end and restarts.
Similar hardware here. It's enough for most games, not for Freddy
Slide show lol. That's such a great way to put it