I actually like these types of challenges the most out of them all. Anything over the EGC challenges, though. I'm so tired of trying for the unhook one.
The criteria is interesting, but if you don’t have them you’re just out of luck and have to wait till it randomly shows up, which is especially frustrating for a timed event
The criteria is interesting, but if you don’t have them you’re just out of luck and have to wait till it randomly shows up, which is especially frustrating for a timed event
True.
I guess that's why i don't mind them: I got them all on my boy.
I actually like these challenges except for the ridiculous noed one where you have to sacrifice two survivors during EGC that challenge was annoying and took me about 6 games to complete because the survivors just hid until the blood warden timer ran out and than left or left as soon as they saw i had noed. I only got it done thanks to a super greedy player when he went for his team mate because he thought i wouldn't slug him even tho it was obvious he had ds
I enjoy these, due to the fact I use perks that I may not have otherwise used...but I understand the frustration of others that do not have every perk unlocked on every character they have, it can be difficult for newer players I guess.
The criteria is interesting, but if you don’t have them you’re just out of luck and have to wait till it randomly shows up, which is especially frustrating for a timed event
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Especially with complete nonsense challenges, like where's the correlation between not let survivors open the doors, and running unnerving presence?
I actually like these types of challenges the most out of them all. Anything over the EGC challenges, though. I'm so tired of trying for the unhook one.
Not at all, these are my preferred challenges.
The criteria is interesting, but if you don’t have them you’re just out of luck and have to wait till it randomly shows up, which is especially frustrating for a timed event
True.
I guess that's why i don't mind them: I got them all on my boy.
I actually like these challenges except for the ridiculous noed one where you have to sacrifice two survivors during EGC that challenge was annoying and took me about 6 games to complete because the survivors just hid until the blood warden timer ran out and than left or left as soon as they saw i had noed. I only got it done thanks to a super greedy player when he went for his team mate because he thought i wouldn't slug him even tho it was obvious he had ds
I enjoy these, due to the fact I use perks that I may not have otherwise used...but I understand the frustration of others that do not have every perk unlocked on every character they have, it can be difficult for newer players I guess.