Toxicity... Again... Why...? Opinions?
XBOX, red rank for killer, P3 Lvl 50 Trapper against a red ranks 3 man SWF and 1 solo red rank survivor. Agitation, Iron Grasp, Nurses Calling and NOED, addon that hurts someone when they dissarm a trap and addon that obscures my traps.
I brought in an ebony memento mori, don't get me wrong, I do the moris ONLY instead of death hook, no tunneling, no camping, the only reason I'll early mori you is if you dare to teabag me.
I down the first guy in less than 30 seconds into the game, he DCs... I think "ok, I'm gonna let them do 1 free of chase gen". It pops and the game is on. I hook 2 of the 3 remaining guys 2 times (means next hook is death hook) and MULTIPLE times I spotted them with Nurses but decided to let them heal and go try to find someone else. The 3rd guy was lucky enough never to be found by me in all that time except when he was a healer but I decided to leave them alone.
The 4th gen pops and I decide to do the "Trapped exit gates" strategy whyle I let them fix the last gen cause I belive the end game hunt is really fun to do. I down an ALREADY INJURED player and mori him instead of death hook, the 5th gen gets done whyle doing the mori. The survivor who hasn't been hooked all game steps into one of my exit gate's traps (no NOED down) and I proceed to hook him (1st hook for him). The other remaining survivor steps on another of my traps and boom, game over for them. I mori this last guy instead of the death hook and the David died on 1st hook.
POST GAME MESSAGES:
David: "It's amazing how lowlife noob killers need Ebony to get a kill from a 3 man SWF, imagine if it had been 4 of us"
Me: "I did the moris instead of Death hook, I found survivors with nurses and decided to go away, I gave you a free of chase gen after the DC, I dropped off 4 chases to let you guys have a chance because of the DC... And I was a lowlife noob killer...? Why the toxicity against a nice person who just fairly outplayed you...?"
David: "Ok, I'll give you that one, but why the NOED? You noob killers need an insurance policy? LMAO"
Me: "Dude, I didn't even get to use it... You both last two survivors stepped into my traps at the end game... Nice try though... I guess the Ebony argument didn't work and you needed a better one..."
David: "Stop trying to justify why you use noob tactics to win, LMFAO"
Me: "I'm not gonna argue man, I was nice to y'all, I don't need to stand this... GG"
David: "No GGs against a noob killer"
Damn... second time I regret being nice to pleople...
Comments
you could just do the smart thing and ignore them. It makes them way madder when you match up and stomp them into the dirt again