Happy thanksgiving people of the fog!

In the spirit of thanksgiving name something your thankful for or like in dbd if ya can! I personally like the killer roster this is the only game michael and freddy can be played and they actually make sense (freddy not so much but michael definitely). And lets not forget about demogorgon.


Thank you and ill see you all in the fog!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Contentious topic at the moment, I know, but I am genuinely thankful for the fact that there are no xp or fragments boosters on the Rift, meaning I can buy the premium tier whenever I want and I don't get punished for not doing so sooner.

  • I'm thankful for people always underestimating Wraith.

    Those teabags only help me. 🤭

  • As a non-American I REFUSE to take part in your heathen holiday.

    ...but I am thankful for the aesthetic designs of the killers in this game, they always look absolutely fantastic and I love the variety we have now. Also some of the recent focus on sound design is great, like Demogorgon and Oni sound amazing and have their own unique terror radius + chase themes.

  • Lets give thanks for Meg Thomas.

  • Thankful for such a fun game and these forums

  • I’m thankful for the friends I’ve made through the game, the roster of killers, and the devs for their love for us and the game

    @Peanits gets a special thanks btw. Happy holidays everyone


    Edit: don’t forget everyone, show your thanks by being kind to your fellow teammates and opponents today;)