BHVR please respect our ears
Can we balance out sounds please? The important stuff is way to quite and the unnecessary stuff is bursting away my ears.
How can it be that a survivor can literally run behind me and I don't hear any footsteps while the loud chase music is destroying my ears?
How can it be that Bubbas chainsaw is constantly making noises and annoys me to hell?
How can it be that Billys chainsaw is so extremely loud that I can't even hear a working gen when I sprintsaw next to it?
Why is the sacrifice animation rendering soooo loud noises across the entire map that I CAN'T. HEAR. ANYTHING. ELSE.?
How is it that you sometimes can hear spirit footsteps and other times not? Where is the consistency?
Dear BHVR. Im a long time supporter. The sound in 2016 was good and balanced. But since the very first engine update it was broken and any attempt fixing it never made it as it was back then in 2016. Please, please focus on fixing the sound. It's frustrating and annoying.
Comments
I remember whenever I played Hillbilly or Nurse I would turn my sound down by about 30-40%, which is just detrimental. Lol. I mean you can sprint all around the map, so it makes sense that they might want to have it be loud so you have to stop to hear gen, especially a lower worked on gen. But at the same time I don't know if it's really necessary
Sounds have always been broken and unbroken repeatedly in this game, and I think a lot of the things you describe are like a lot of things... just bugs that happen.
You forgot to mention demogorgon's stomps that ruin his stealth power
I miss pre-unreal engine update dbd sounds, they were so informative and consistent.
Imagine being able to hear things on the other side of a wall. Those were the times.