Red rank pipping system.
So, when you load into a game as a strong killer (spirit, nurse, whatever) and as soon as the survivors realize what you are, they all quit. Alright cool, that happens sometimes I get it, my question is: Is there a reason that depips the killer? If survivors all quit early in the game, even if you are doing really well the game still depips you because lolEMBLEMS. This is quite frustrating as I am the type of person who wants to be matched with those who are as good or better than me and deranking because people rage quit is hardly my fault.
Comments
And do you know that if a team of survivors destroy a killer while him not being able to catch anyone, everybody in that case depips even if those survivors played extremely optimal...
It just shows how flawed the pipping system is.
The devs said they plan to rework the system in the future when that will be i have no idea. Im glad with dedicated servers the game leaves a husk of the survivor so you can still get some bp.
This happens, but it is a rare case. I mean, I also depipped yesterday, a Leatherface did the Monstrous Shrine-Challenge, so my 3 Teammates died in the Basement, I got 1 Gen and out via Hatch. 0 Evader, 0 Benevolence, Iridescent Unbroken and I dont know what I got for Lightbringer. Depip, not my fault, but happens.
@Topic:
I agree. If one of the five players in a Trial DCes, nobody should depip from that. It is neither the Killers nor the Survivors fault if one Survivor DCes and the rest will lose pips because of it. The Survivors should also not depip if the Killer DCed.