i get a dc 1 out or every 2 games. anyone else notice a DC trend?
Just like Insta-heal Add-ons & Prayer Beads Bracelet Add-on, before DCing gets nerfed, they're gonna DC as much as they can. 🤣
I disconnect from this discussion because this guy uses something I don't like and there is no punishment for it.
@theArashi said:I disconnect from this discussion because this guy uses something I don't like and there is no punishment for it.
@theArashi said:
*Surprised Pikachu Face*
Every game tonight had 1-2 DCs
I saw a lot of DCs and suicides today. Seems worse than usual.
@Boss said:Just like Insta-heal Add-ons & Prayer Beads Bracelet Add-on, before DCing gets nerfed, they're gonna DC as much as they can. 🤣
@Boss said:
when the punishments begin? did they give a date?
@dbizzle said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/873640#Comment_873640when the punishments begin? did they give a date?
@dbizzle said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/873640#Comment_873640
When the patch is released prolly this coming Tuesday
No clue, but it's the next patch that'll come out.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just like Insta-heal Add-ons & Prayer Beads Bracelet Add-on, before DCing gets nerfed, they're gonna DC as much as they can. 🤣
I disconnect from this discussion because this guy uses something I don't like and there is no punishment for it.
*Surprised Pikachu Face*
Every game tonight had 1-2 DCs
I saw a lot of DCs and suicides today. Seems worse than usual.
when the punishments begin? did they give a date?
When the patch is released prolly this coming Tuesday
No clue, but it's the next patch that'll come out.