Gatekeeper emblem

If i kill everybody gen speed shouldnt matter...

I am trying to do adepts and every single time when i kill everybody i get 3 iri and then silver gatekeeper (or worse).

BIG OL' OOF

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • OP is not talking about survivors, OP is talking about the GateKeeper emblem and how you can still get a poor quality for ending the game to fast.

    I feel like the entire ranking system for the killer needs a rework to be honest. ๐Ÿ˜

  • It doesnt really matter what rank you are on you still have to get 15-16 points per game to double pip.

    Like i am trying to get adept on killers now. What happens alot is i either get all iri and cant get gatekeeper. Alternatively for some reason i do get gatekeeper but i am missing so much ->๐Ÿ‘Œ to get merciless & double pip

  • killer adepts in my opinion are impossible past green ranks

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    killer adepts in my opinion are impossible past green ranks

    I am at 8 atm, didnt play killer much since reset.

    Most of the time gatekeeper cucks me. Alternatively i am missing miniscule amount of points to get last emblem.

  • I always wait until reset for my Adept killers. Only have to get the PLAG and Oni when he releases.

  • @HelloAndGoodbye said:

    You lose gatekeeper points rly fast, if gens get done fast after the start.

    "after 5-10 seconds every survivor working on a gen after the game start"

    " 1 gen need 80 seconds alone"

    Lets talk about "freedom" as killer.

    You dont have freedom, if you want pip.

    To be fair i dont need to double pip or pip really. All i want to be honest is guaranteed 1 kill before last gen

    I just want to be able to do adepts.