My personal opinion on slow down Freddy
His slow down add-ons should have higher decreases to gen speed mainly to spite the people who complain because I've had so many games where the gens are finished way to fast
His slow down add-ons should have higher decreases to gen speed mainly to spite the people who complain because I've had so many games where the gens are finished way to fast
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Slow down add ons shouldn't stack together
Rip Usaine Bubba
I meant the slow down add ons
And why not exactly? Don't enjoy having to work your ass off for your one objective?
Can't exactly do that when 4 gens are done in like 3 minutes
Most of the time I'm only making my way to the second gen cause I end up in dead land on a large map