While everyone complains about Tome 3...
brother I can barely keep up with Tome 2
brother I can barely keep up with Tome 2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a couple friends who aren't done with it either. Don't feel bad.
Yeah I didn't rush through it and I'm now on unhook 15 survivors safely...while everyone's rushing 25 safely :D
I finished the killer side of time 2 since it was so short. Now I can do more killer challenges while I struggle to do the tome 2 survivor challenges as a solo surv
brother I haven't finished tome 1
I did most Survivor side 1+2, just started 3. It's hard to get SAFE unhooks when everyone else is rushing like mad and all killers are camping. Seriously fewest escapes today in a month of play because all gens shut down during hook and everyone swarms like busy bees around a hive. It would be funny if I didn't also want progress.
I still not try the tome 2 flashlight mission yet
Just finished it this morning a while after Tome 3 came out. And boy do I miss when I didn't know what the Tome 3 challenges would be.
Several dozen games in trying the flashlight one in Tome 2 and finally gave up because I got to where I loathed the idea of logging in. Passed on it and went on to Tome 3.
Surprise! Like being on a sinking ship, so you hop off... into a swamp swarming with hungry alligators and those little fish that swim up your pee-pee. Oh, joy.
Yeah I also think the 70 hour estimate on the rift was a bit odd. The only streamers I have seen being done with the rift, are the ones who bought the levels, and they play the game for a living, so they have exceeded 70 hours by far now.
You don't need to save anyone. Just get a blind. Go to pallet, throw pallet, blind killer as they kick it. I suck with flashlights, but I brought a purple with double batteries and got it after I finally didn't face a Spirit. lol
killer challenges on tome 3 was really easy. Im already ready for tome 4, But the survivor ones are abit more tricky i must admit. Atleast way grindier