I think that a DC should count towards bbq
If one thing angers me the most it's that I don't get my gun 100% bp bonus because someone went downed first and DCed. Thoughts?
If one thing angers me the most it's that I don't get my gun 100% bp bonus because someone went downed first and DCed. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apologies for horrible grammar. Android's auto correct is something that makes Satan himself scream in horror and frustration.
Agreed. DCs should give killers the max hook points they had left to get from the survivor, and survivors should get 1/4th or 1/3rd of their altruism and survival meters filled.