Is it just me or self-healing takes longer?
Did they change it and I missed the announcement?
I noticed it took forever to self-heal and just now 2 friends commented the same thing without me bringing it up.
Tagged:
Trusted
Did they change it and I missed the announcement?
I noticed it took forever to self-heal and just now 2 friends commented the same thing without me bringing it up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's been almost a year I think since.
Healing speeds went from 12 seconds to 16, which made self care go from 24 seconds to 32.
Tgings like Thana and Sloppy butcher make this even longer
@MissBehavingX
It's always been slow without Botany Knowledge.
No change has been made to self-care (the perk.) If you're using a med-kit, than some of the healing speeds were changed.
Otherwise no, Self-Care is still the same. There hasn't been a change to the perk since the 1.8.0 Quality of Life patch.
Yeah, I'm aware of all that. Just wondering if they nerfed it like, today lol.
It's funny me and 2 friends noticed it separately, and all in different games.
Weird it hasnt changed.
Thanks guys! <3 @FireHazard @Brady
No problemo.