I have a few, but here's one. BBQ, Sloppy Butcher, A Nurse's Calling and NOED. If you don't groove on NOED, you can replace it with Pop Goes the Weasle.
I have a few, but here's one. BBQ, Sloppy Butcher, A Nurse's Calling and NOED. If you don't groove on NOED, you can replace it with Pop Goes the Weasle.
oh my gosh a dev uses noed disgusting (Joking nice pig build need to level my nurse for calling but otherwise i have all the perks.
I have a few, but here's one. BBQ, Sloppy Butcher, A Nurse's Calling and NOED. If you don't groove on NOED, you can replace it with Pop Goes the Weasle.
Thanks I was curious as your also a Pig main iirc since I've been testing
Monitor and Abuse, Whispers, Thrilling Tremors, and Surge.
So I was wondering what you ran just to compare builds.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These do not trigger the challenge. The challenge is based on doing the action to destroy the pallet.
EDIT: I was wrong, they do count.
alright good to know I guess
But do Chainsaws and Shred still count?
@Almo
Can I have your Pig build? XD
I have a few, but here's one. BBQ, Sloppy Butcher, A Nurse's Calling and NOED. If you don't groove on NOED, you can replace it with Pop Goes the Weasle.
About chainsaws and shred, they work.
After some investigation I've found that Iridescent Button and Spirit Fury count as well, sorry about having that wrong earlier in the thread.
oh my gosh a dev uses noed disgusting (Joking nice pig build need to level my nurse for calling but otherwise i have all the perks.
My PowerPoint templates use the NOED icon instead of the DbD icon. :)
Thanks I was curious as your also a Pig main iirc since I've been testing
Monitor and Abuse, Whispers, Thrilling Tremors, and Surge.
So I was wondering what you ran just to compare builds.