Rift challenges III
I dont know if the person who designed some of these challenges even plays the game, because realistically some of them are impossible to do UNLESS you agree with the survivors to do the challenges.
I dont know if the person who designed some of these challenges even plays the game, because realistically some of them are impossible to do UNLESS you agree with the survivors to do the challenges.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I don't know how im even going to do that Noed Challenge in egc.
Message the survivor and plead to them.
If only that worked in red ranks lol
Yeah i was down there for alittle didnt like it so i was glad to go back to 12 then just jumped back to 15 chill here.
It can work, I'm in red Rank and would have no problem helping a killer. Even if that means dying, because I can earn so many points doing other things I don't necessarily have to escape.
Threatening to dc if they don't farm challenges with me has worked pretty good so far
It’ll work with most players if you farm with them. Most survivors don’t care as long as they get bloodpoints. I personally do not care about dying and I’ll help out anyone if they need it. I’ve had survivors help me with trophies in the past.