DS rewards failure just like NOED

It only activates once you've been downed AND hooked. Its giving survivors sixty seconds of immunity for not escaping the killer. But NOED is the ONLY problem.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878835#Comment_878835

    Sorry, I will not follows the Survivor's big book of rules for killers. And I am aware of what survivors want to do. But this is a competitive game, and its not like I have survivors bending over backwards to give me hooks. So I am going to do everything in my power to win, and get called sweaty for it, and be fine with that. And when it comes down to it, I don't want DS to be gone, I just want it deactivated after I hook another survivor.

    "I don't want DS to be gone, I just want it deactivated after I hook another survivor."

    You want DS nerfed to the point of being useless to make the game easier for you. Just admit you would rather have a survivor standing around doing nothing and you'll feel a lot better.

  • @Kenidur said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878837#Comment_878837

    "I don't want DS to be gone, I just want it deactivated after I hook another survivor."

    You want DS nerfed to the point of being useless to make the game easier for you. Just admit you would rather have a survivor standing around doing nothing and you'll feel a lot better.

    Its not useless that way. It would actually be an anti-tunnel perk then. Maybe you need to admit you just want the 60 seconds of immunity instead of it being an anti-tunnel perk?

1 2 3 ›