Hex: Ruin Small buff?

Hello everybody! How are you? I hope you're having a nice week so far.

Well, long story short, the perk is RNG based, sometimes a survivor can repair a full generator with just three or four skill-checks. So What do you think about it?

Hex: Ruin increases by 20% the chances of triggering skill checks on generators.

Comments

  • No, ruin is already super good.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    No, ruin is already super good.

    If the survivor have skill checks wich sometimes you're screwed by the RNG, meaning the survivors get just a few skillchecks. Of course I don't think it's good because I can hit the skillchecks more or less 70% of the times.

  • @Resurrect said:

    I don't mean to detract from your thoughts OP, while every survivor should have their fair share of skill checks. Perhaps if Ruin was no longer a totem, but a timed perk. For the first 2/3/4 minutes of a game ruin affects generator skill checks.

    This way a killer doesn't waste time guarding it, survivors don't waste time trying to find it . . It's a win win.

    Boy am I delusional they're going to go for this one, but I digress.

    I saw it already a lot of times in some other threads. What do you mean by OP?

  • @Resurrect said:

    OP refers to Original Post/Poster. At least that is how I interpret the acronym.

    Any time something is in question always feel free to ask!

    Thanks!