Is an end game build still good as a killer

Recently I've been running ghost face with toth ruin bw and noed

Was wondering what I can change for a better build?

Comments

  • NOED is a insanely good/overpowered perk on ANY killer. But an endgame build wuth perks like remember me, bloodwarden and rancor is not that good.

  • bro. Bbq, ruin/pgtw, noed, bloodwarden. Gives you tons of points and control will a good endgame

  • I would perhaps suggest swapping out Thrill for something else due to the fact that survivors are much more likely to cleanse all the totems if it's present - cleansing dull totems makes hex cleansing quicker + they are actively reminded of NOED being a possibility. Maybe BBQ to help you throughout the match + give you extra points?

  • Intresting I haven't tried remember me yet


    And ill probably swap thrill for bbq

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/869627#Comment_869627

    Disagree. Remember Me + Bloodwarden (even without Rancor or NOED) can very much completely turn a match around. Those extra 16 seconds of gate opening time has still been the difference between survivors normally opening a gate up before I return to it in time, or catching them on the switch (or giving away their location because of the lights) before they’ve had a chance to open it, thus resulting in a high probability of working around Bloodwarden to get it to screw the survivors over at the optimal moment.

    I just wish remember me was it's old version):

  • Personally I don't see it as a great build.

    For one thing, TotH encourages people to do dull totems, as they reduce its slowing effect without giving the killer the alert, making hexes faster to cleanse in risky situations. That makes noed less likely to exist at all. If anything I'd say replacing noed with Haunted Grounds would be a better option. It adds 2 hex totems making it very hard to cleanse any, and makes it a 50% chance that they cleanse one that exposes them instead.

    I don't like committing to endgame perks because most of them rely on specific scenarios to pay off at all. Blood Warden for instance is largely removed by just 99ing exit gates, a common practice.