NEW DC Bug
Since a few days I get DCed very often! No matter what I play survivor or killer!
When I play killer I see people are getting DCed too out of nowwhere because one could not press Esc->Exit while running around in front of me.
I lost so many pips,nice offerings, addons and items and most importantly MY TIME on this!
In my opinion it was a lot stolen from be because of this instability and I think a compensation would be right for the problems you created!
Comments
Did this events happen when you were dying on first hook, sand bagged by a teammate, moried by tunneling, facecamped or downed in the first minute of the game?
because one could not press Esc->Exit while running around in front of me.
You underestimate survivors.
what? I dont understand what you are talking about! I already said what happened: during the chase suddenly a DC
I'm messing around, don't worry, I just listed usual rage quits
Aye I get this too but it seems to be an issue with my internet (although not all the time). The slightest ping spike will DC me from the game and it started when they enabled dedicated servers. Check your ping and see if it spikes. If it isn't that, then I've also heard of the servers occasionally hiccuping and dropping people regardless.
In regards to my issue I'm actually scared once they implement DC punishments because it happens every so often and randomly. Gonna be a great feeling to lose all my bp, a pip, item, and then get timed out for awhile.
Legitimate DCs still happen OP.
There was a nasty bug when The Plague came out where the game was causing people to randomly DC no matter what they were doing.
That is probably what is happening.