WHY WILL I GET DC PUNISHMENT DEVS
I can’t dc now without a real penalty??? Seriously devs!!!! What if the killer is tunneling me??? What am I supposed to do to the killer for punishment now!? What if the killer is actually good and I’m just a sour loser?!?! I’m sick and tired of you devs ;)
——————
in all serious though, thank you devs for listening to the communities concerns and wishes. It’s nice to have some insurance to play with 5 players all the time now without people leaving because they’re upset. It’s a great change and I feel the community isn’t giving you guys enough recognition for this feature. On everyone’s behalf, thank you.
Comments
When I read the first half of your post: I knew this wasn't going to end well! 😕
Now, since I read the other half, I feel relieved because I knew it this thread wouldn't end well if you didn't say the other half! 😅
On a serious note tho, yes, it feels great to have punishments because every game, there's a 75% chance someone would possibly DC. It wasn't fun to play a losing game and have your time wasted — especially for those who don't have as much time as I do. 😁
Please do not make posts intentionally to bait other users.