The Archives
How often do new levels of the Tome release?
And when does level 3 come? I've been keeping on top of them and have both previous levels done.
How often do new levels of the Tome release?
And when does level 3 come? I've been keeping on top of them and have both previous levels done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Level 3 will come out on the 27th (this Wednesday) and 3 weeks until Level 4.
The next tome comes out this week.
Level 3 comes on the 27th, they are usually a week or two apart
Also the day they come out you will know by the insanely stupid matches you will play or be involved in.
Too true
Am quite interested to see what the new challenges are.
Repair 25 generators? Catch 6 people in bear traps in one match?
It going to have a big bearing on how much further I will be able to go in the rift...
They get more annoying as they go lol.
Level 4 is gonna be a fun one.
Someone found all the challenges and put them online. Don't know if these are the actual ones or if BHVR will update them due to player feedback though.
Personally I'm fine with all of them- the "Save 2 survivors from hook during EGC in 1 trial" is a hassle, but the others I can see myself doing w/o too much trouble.
Yes that challenge is the next available Survivor challenge after unhook 25 survivors safely. I dont play killer so this would roadblock my progression till completed. Considering the circumstances, and assuming all survivors make it to the EGC (that is all generators repaired and Find Exit appears and the timer starts) it would require the killer to have two hooked survivors available for one of the other two to rescue off the hook. Note the impression it gace me it had to be two different survivors... but I may be wrong. Conversely can a survivor be already on the hook when the timer fires up to be one of the two that can be saved?