‘Freddy nerf when’

Dude... seriously? You think spirit is the most op so you call for her nerf, but now that it’s actually Freddy who’s really more “op”... you want to nerf him? Really dude...? The community is actually doing this now? You want to nerf someone only because they’re better than the others? You’re only going to call for nerfs when things are a challenge... survivors? Really? That’s what survivor main want now..?


this is ridiculous...


what do you think those who are survivor mains, killer mains, and play both? Don’t be rude :)

Comments

  • If you are referring to my post, I was just JOKING. You didn't even read it

  • He may be strong, but a nerf probably won’t happen. He isn’t played much and I don’t see too many people complaining

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    If you are referring to my post, I was just JOKING. You didn't even read it

    What’s the meme where Thanos says he doesn’t even know Scarlett Witch... it’s applies here

  • @MrsGhostface said:

    He may be strong, but a nerf probably won’t happen. He isn’t played much and I don’t see too many people complaining

    Yeah I don’t suspect a nerf I just can’t believe people are asking for these things

  • I'm kinda tired of the constant nerfs let's just start with QoL changes in weaker perks and killers so we can get some variety until some Killers get reworks if needed after the map touch ups.

    Also finally balance maps and pallets similar to Springwood and the Underground Lab so we can drop bloodlust. A lot of issues of the newer maps is blood lust. While I lot of the issues for older maps is the strong pallets and loops with no real rework it will make the new maps completely killer sided due to blood list.

    I really am getting tired of a baby killer blood lusting a survivor on easily mind gameable pallets.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    I'm kinda tired of the constant nerfs let's just start with QoL changes in weaker perks and killers so we can get some variety until some Killers get reworks if needed after the map touch ups.

    Also finally balance maps and pallets similar to Springwood and the Underground Lab so we can drop bloodlust. A lot of issues of the newer maps is blood lust. While I lot of the issues for older maps is the strong pallets and loops with no real rework it will make the new maps completely killer sided due to blood list.

    I really am getting tired of a baby killer blood lusting a survivor on easily mind gameable pallets.

    I think some changes are still needed on various killer aspects as well as even survivors. Some things are either still a little too much or a little too little. I agree perks and maps definitely needed to be worked on, but I’m glad the aspects of the killers are being improved with the intentional benefaction of all players. Not one issue should be ignored. On behalf of nerfs that are over done... I’m sure we can agree that maybe some killers like the nurse, legion, or maybe even doctor should he reviewed again