Tired of being farmed from the hook

Hello,

This is more of a rant than anything, just getting tired of being farmed off the hook and people wonder why other survivors kill themselves on the hooks when they see a teammate coming to get them WHILE the killer is chasing them. They need a feature to refuse hook saves like kicking the survivor or something, just getting tired of being downed not even 10 seconds off the hook and no I will not run decisive to avoid this because I do not want to.

Comments

  • Lol the idea of kicking a survivor away is funny, in the same way that they act when trying to enter an occupied locker...

    Anyway, this also could be abused by nefarious players. Not sure what to say, I don't think it would end much better if it's implemented.

  • honestly just pray that the killer hits the unhooker or the I frames from being unhooked

  • @Snipes4You said:

    Hello,

    This is more of a rant than anything, just getting tired of being farmed off the hook and people wonder why other survivors kill themselves on the hooks when they see a teammate coming to get them WHILE the killer is chasing them. They need a feature to refuse hook saves like kicking the survivor or something, just getting tired of being downed not even 10 seconds off the hook and no I will not run decisive to avoid this because I do not want to.

    I think the Tome challenge to ‘unhook 15 survivors’ is making people desperate to be the one to get the unhook.

    Ive been regularly hooked and can see all 3 survivors running towards or crouched near the hook, and unhook the second the heartbeat stops and the killer just comes back to the notification.