Is it just me or are games with the boys much more wholesome
I'm always hype for the boys when there's Bill David jake tapp Adam or any of the boys in a full boys lobby idk just feels right to me
Discuss my fog walkers!
I'm always hype for the boys when there's Bill David jake tapp Adam or any of the boys in a full boys lobby idk just feels right to me
Discuss my fog walkers!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what is there to discuss, you like your homies don't you lol
I like to play jake and ash and it's hilarious when it's all 4
Nah. Girl squad represent. Claudette, Meg, Kate, Meng, Jane, Nea, Laurie, Nancy and now Yui unite!
Though I do love me some bad boy David 😍
You get it's great im trying get that 4 man ash lobby to go memeing on killers
Idk man. I usually like playing Feng with three shirtless David’s. It gets pretty wholesome. 🙂
I'm a Dweet main so needless to say I like my boy.
especially if the killer is sexy-leg-Myers