Tenacity is the one I see used most often, but I think it's the least useful of the 3. If I see a survivor zooming across the ground, no way I'm leaving him slugged.
I think Stake Out and and Detective's Hunch are both pretty underrated, albeit not the best perks either. If I had to pick one to just throw on a build in the last slot it would probably be Detective's Hunch. It seems helpful for finding Ruin and can be combo'd with Inner Strength if you happen to have it.
Stake Out is helpful if you run it with Autodidact, but otherwise you might be wasting the Great Skill checks on healing somebody rather than on gens.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Being a superfast slug is my favourite thing.
Tenacity is the one I see used most often, but I think it's the least useful of the 3. If I see a survivor zooming across the ground, no way I'm leaving him slugged.
I think Stake Out and and Detective's Hunch are both pretty underrated, albeit not the best perks either. If I had to pick one to just throw on a build in the last slot it would probably be Detective's Hunch. It seems helpful for finding Ruin and can be combo'd with Inner Strength if you happen to have it.
Stake Out is helpful if you run it with Autodidact, but otherwise you might be wasting the Great Skill checks on healing somebody rather than on gens.
I'm bleeding, I'm dying, I'm crawling and I'm a zooming all around the place
Granny: "I've fallen, and I can't get up!"
Tapp: "ZOOOOOM!"
After the buff, it's great for knocking out totems. Was tempted to say tenacity though since I run unbreakable a lot
Gotta go fast
I run Unbreakable
I'm no good at greats so free greats are a yay from me. also somewhat combats ruin.
I can't decide
I like all 3 of them
I'm hesitating between Stake Out and Tenacity.