I can't play as killer
I don't know why but I really can't play as killer, I always wait a lot and no one joins my game so I just go and play survivor instead. Does anyone have the same problem? I could literally be waiting 30 minutes there and no one would join. As survivor I just click join and in 1 minute I'm already playing.
Comments
It's a bug. I have no such problem with queues, and many others don't either.
It's similar for me; as a killer I wait 10mins or more before anyone joins my lobby, while as a survivor I wait max a few seconds till I find a lobby
I don't lack experience, I'm just saying that I have to wait like 30 minutes for nothing because no one joins to my game. I've been playing for a while and this never happened to me before.
And yeah I've played Kill your Friends as killer
This is does not effect console Killer Lobbies.