Add a "thumbs up" feature

I know we have it already, but its useless.

Make it so whenever you give thumbsup to someone both get bonus bp (perhaps a determined amount or a percent of the bp earned in the match).

This maybe would decrease toxicity a bit.

Also a daily thumbsup limit may need to get added so people don't spam it.

And if a player reaches X amount of thumbsup maybe add a small amount of BP earned per match.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I thought you meant a thumbs up feature in the forums.

    I think I am in favour of this idea, it would promote more fair and fun plays rather than promoting a more toxic playstyle.

  • Then SWF would just thumbs up themselves and the system would only serve to promote toxicity, not reduce it.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Then SWF would just thumbs up themselves and the system would only serve to promote toxicity, not reduce it.

    That could be countered by doing it like Overwatch has it - you're not allowed to thumbs up your friends. At least that's how it was when it came out, I haven't played OW since then.

    I'm in favor of this idea, I have suggested something like this before where you thumbs up people and that the person receiving them gets rewarded.